1) We encourage those who are at-risk to please stay home. If you are immune-compromised in any way, or have had any recent illness or potential symptoms, please continue your online participation rather than coming in person. Don’t take chances. Error on the side of safety.
2) As we begin regathering, we will do so with a family-style worship service, with no children’s or nursery ministry offered for the immediate future.
3) We still need to observe the social distancing guidelines. We have pre-set chairs with ample distance between them, while allowing families to sit together.
4) The building has been thoroughly cleansed and disinfected and we’ll continue to maintain deep cleaning procedures each week.
5) Hand sanitizer and masks are readily available.
We need to look out for each other. Thank you for doing your part. If there’s anything we can do for you, don’t hesitate to call upon us. We love you and can’t wait to see you.