As you probably have already heard, the quarantine for our state is being lifted in phases, and phase 1 started on May 1st. Under this first phase, churches may gather under certain guidelines which will be adhered to by Calvary Chapel of the Springs. With these things in mind, please consider the following:
1) We encourage those who are at-risk to please stay home. If you are immune-compromised in any way, or have had any recent illness or potential symptoms, please continue your online participation rather than coming in person. Don’t take chances. Error on the side of safety.
2) As we begin regathering, we will do so with a family-style worship service, with no children’s or nursery ministry offered for at least the first couple of weeks back.
3) We still need to observe the social distancing guidelines (this is a tough one, but still no handshakes or hugs). We will be pre-setting chairs with ample distance between them, while allowing families to sit together.
4) Coffee and baked goods will not be served in the Veritas Cafe the first couple weeks of phase 1, but we will be offering bottled water.
5) The building has been thoroughly cleansed and disinfected and we’ll continue to maintain deep cleaning procedures each week.
6) Hand sanitizer will be readily available. We also encourage you to bring your own masks.
For more details on state guidelines for churches, we encourage you to visit the ‘Open Texas’ website using the link below: