Calvary Chapel has been formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our supreme desire is to know Christ and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there are certain fundamentals beliefs that are essential in order to be a Christian; however, we believe that we should not divide over the non-essentials. The essential fundamentals are:
- There is only one God.
- We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things.
- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Our sins separate us from God.
- Jesus is God in the flesh. He was born of a virgin named Mary, and lived a perfect and sinless life.
- When he was dying on the cross, he took our sin debt and paid the price in full in order that our sins might be forgiven. Forgiveness of sins is a free gift that God offers to all who would receive it.
- When we receive God's gift, our sins are forgiven and we are born again. The Holy Spirit takes up residence in our lives. At that point, we have the gift of eternal life.
- We receive power from the Holy Spirit to live a life that is pleasing to God.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God.
- Our desire is to demonstrate the love of God to all those who enter our premises, and we want to minister to all types of people, including youth, old, poor, rich, transitional, rockers, bikers, educated, non-educated, and just everyone! No matter what your background, we want you to feel welcome and accepted!